Austin School


Austin School was built around 1916 and is a two-room school house.  For a brief time this District 2 building operated as both a grade school and a high school.  It was donated in 1998 by Herbert & Toby Stobbe and family. Displays in the Austin School building include items from schools in the county, the Loup City Library as well as a memorial to those Sherman County men and women who served in the military.